[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jul 17 00:52:59 EDT 2009

Been there done that and I was even invited to participate in an infomercial
while walking down Santa Monica boulevvard. Believe me...you don't want me
stress testing your piece of shit extruded plastic fitness monstrosity for
the nation to see. For starters I can and do break practically anything in a
fraction of the time it takes other people (every single pair of pants I own
has the rightmost belt loop missing from ripping it off on door jams...I'm
not uncoordinated, just slightly too "enthusiastic" at times :), and I'd
hate to break it to a whole nation the size of the 'States but...exercise
equipment doesn't even factor in the top 5 ingredients for health and
fitness. Way down the list.
_____