[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:02:27 EDT 2009

Just don't come to LA Brendan. All appendages mentioned, are the norm ;)

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:58:27 +1000
Subject: Re: [kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

There was an article in the press about a girl in the States (think)
who fell down a manhole while on her phone. Shouldn't have but I LOL'd

:)

My old boss is always on about the iPhone, how great it is,
downloaded the developer pack and wants to write apps for it etc. If it wasn't
for the antisocial and unhealthy aspects of the things I'd probably be dead keen
on them, cos you have at your fingertips a voice and internet comms device,
computer, calculator, alarm, clock, radio, video / audio player, GPS, and as
time goes on the list will increase. Cool little things, but the issue to me is
I already have a PC at home and work, don't actually *like* talking on the
phone, not into keeping up with the Jonses, and I still think people walking
around blabbering ostentatiously looks slightly stupid. I'm sure as time goes on
it'll look less incongruous.