[kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 11:25:15 EDT 2009

The environment affects our health, too ;)

From: stephen.l at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 15:09:30 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] mark of the beast closer than expected

well life has no guarantees
you or i could be knocked down by a vehicle crossing the road
or drunken idiot mounting the pavement
car crah whilst in friend's car
electrical accident at home
fire caused by neighbour
or left a parplegic by any one of those scenarios
or as you say struck down by some disease
all you can do is try your best and enjoy life every second you have and be grateful for another day