[kj] (OT) Crabcore? What the Fuckin' HELL???

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Tue Jul 14 11:19:42 EDT 2009

See, I don't mind the occasional Lazarus on a PT album. Makes the whole
thing more varied, and ultimately satisfying. I do wish Barbieri had come up
with a keyboard motif that sounded less like one of Coldplay's, though...

Mastodon are great.

And with regard to Wilson going heavier, the new album (The Incident), due
out in three months, has a first CD comprising one song of 55 minutes. What
I've heard is exceptional, and has extraordinary heavy bits for Brendan,
tempered with some quieter bits. I'm really salivating at the thought of
this album. If it's like Anesthetize on steroids, which is what I suspect,
I'll be beatific for weeks.

And Mew are touring. Life is good.

Where's this new Killing Joke album then?

Darren
Hungerford, UK