[kj] (OT) There is no hope, at this rate, Mr. Obama--there should be hope, still.

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 04:05:30 EDT 2009

heh - i do make a bloody good coffee!its a secret authentic italian style,
(thats what my italian mate jimi told me anyway!) i'm not sure if i should
give away the details so freely.........

; )

okay here t'is...

ya get one of those bialette stovetop coffee pots, brew it, and when the
first dribbles of juice come out, mix it in a cup with white sugar... mix
excess, it keeps and you can use it after without having to make it again..
4-5 tspoons of sugar, and enough fresh juice to mix into a paste - add more
juice/sugar as required for the right consistancy, you'll know it when its
right... goes creamy... ish...
when the coffee is brewed, add the coffeecreamsugar to taste, and thats
it... YUM. i also always add a tit of milk and a dash of canterbury cream -
cheap baileys type stuff... sometimes a petite dollop of icecream...

if you like coffee, there's nuthin worse than shit coffee!

-sent from me, istoned

postponed indefinitely..."