[kj] (OT) There is no hope, at this rate, Mr. Obama--there should be hope, still.

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jul 14 03:42:34 EDT 2009

Bongo you should post your coffee recipe, that was the most fortifying
coffee I've ever had. Read an article recently about the Moka (or whatever
the stovetop thing is called) being better than most espresso machines, I
tend to agree (but a lot of it is up to taste...I use a plunger most of
the time)