[kj] (OT) Crabcore? What the Fuckin' HELL???

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 23:59:25 EDT 2009

And Bon Scott doesn't sound exactly like Brian Johnson, does he? Similiar but distinctly separate.

I'd say you were 0 for 3 but I have no idea what the 2 singers from the Dropkick Murphys sound like. I mean, no one actually likes that shitty band, right?

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale