[kj] OT: Whoah - Fugazi Steve Albini demos!?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 16:47:45 EDT 2009

Oliver,

I have a demo somewhere in my collection that is a demo of the album 13
songs I believe? I never knew that Steve Albini produced any of Fugazi's
stuff. I will take a look and see if these are the same songs though. They are
probably floating around on Soulseek though.

~LB

In a message dated 7/11/2009 12:04:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,