[kj] (OT) There is no hope, at this rate, Mr. Obama--there should be hope, still.

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 10 16:06:47 EDT 2009

ARRRRRRRRRGH SO I CAN BLOW OFF SOME STEAM NOW????!!!!

#1 I'm currently fighting 2 tix with city of la for parking over 2 hours on my street, not only that but the 2 hour limit sign was posted THE OTHER WAY from where i was parked and my first appeal was denied! I'm not working at the moment and its MENTAL i'm forced to move my car every 2 hours! WHAT THE HELL IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS LAW?

#2 The leaf blowers are another ridiculous and pointless tool, if no one was using them the gardeners could simply charge more for their services and rake leaves the old fashioned way, instead of having a different gardener with leaf blowers on different days blowing the dust into my windows and silly 1/8" lawn shavings into the gutters. Such irony, planting something that requires so much water to grow...then cutting it every week when it barely grew 1/8th of an inch..then blowing it around with a pile of other dust and crap. I have a neighbor who's out with a house every time he sees a DOG, because of the fear the dog will PEE on his grass, nevermind he's actually buring his grass. When I suggested Aloe or Agave...or some native grasses...xeriscape? He looked at me like I was from another planet.

ok..i'll save my rant on SUPER GRAPHICS for another time! :)

http://www.myspace.com/kinga