[kj] Universal

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:59:21 EDT 2009

And they've been background music in MTV commercials

Can't remember which one. I am sure it was duiscussed here. And that's probably how I saw it

From: stephen.l at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 15:44:55 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] Universal

that's what i like to see

blast away mediocrity from within

killing jokes music has already been pilfered in the past for adverts

anyone remember sky using '' you'll never get to me '' when advertising sports programmes a while back ?