[kj] PR

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jul 7 03:09:27 EDT 2009

Yeah but if he hates the guy's music then he's only being honest...Youth
and Jaz are probably very well off, not sure about the rest of them, but
I'd hope that playing good gigs is more important than commerial success.
Courting that back in the 80s helped fuck the band and produced an album
that only Peace can stand ;)