[kj] PR

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 18:11:07 EDT 2009

> ...think he knows... a difference between a 'starf*cker' and someone who... respects THEIR music?

   I'm sure Jaz does but, sadly, seems he doesn't care to apply any such 'discernment.' I hope
someone in the band does, though, and soon. Jaz belongs back down in the ship's hold ranting,
feeding & grooming the ES-295 and making sure the engines all run well, and not topside negotiating
the high seas.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..