[kj] OT: was Bill Hicks now is apology

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 18:09:11 EST 2009

No, iPat (and Ade) -- I'm sorry. I've been under a lot of stress
lately, so perhaps that's coming out in my posts here. Sorry to come
across like a smarmy knowitall, if that's what I've been doing (it's
certainly happened before). Money's a bit short here at the moment,
and there are pressures in both the work place and the home. Apologies
again.

Cheers,
Alex in NYC