[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 17:57:21 EST 2009

sorry Alex that you felt i was antagonised by your mail
I wasnt - far from it. With my sitting at home killing the hours i
have spent some time observing this phenomina, where i have an
abundance of music yet i default to...well i wont repeat myself.

yearzero - It was though because you replied to my mail that i felt it
was intended for me. Not that i took it as an attack. I thought that
was the meaning, but since id already put other genres before punk it
did confuse the issue. If i had teh year zero then i wouldn't have
referred to ska and reggae

does anyone know where to pick up a good condition crombie coat? Ebay
are all to small in size for me.