[kj] grumpyoldsod

a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net
Fri Jan 30 11:44:34 EST 2009

I wonder if that quote should really be attributed to Hitler:

"The best way to take control over a people and control them
utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode
rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible
reductions. In this way the people will not see those rights
and freedoms being removed until past the point at which
these changes cannot be reversed."

Sounds a lot like Dick Cheney to me - straight outta da Patriot Act.

Kevin Richard writes:

> Good read and a good laugh go to www.grumpyoldsod.com

"The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in
store."