[kj] [OT] Magazine tracks...

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 18:23:58 EST 2009

Whilst doing the below, I had a thought - to me, these two start quite similarly:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ybUqM8jf3mU <http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ybUqM8jf3mU&feature=related>

and

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FLY4v0Et8z0

...which probably only I find interesting. The second link always reminds me of KJ too.

Yawnfest over. <mailto:jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk>