[kj] ot-back from new york/washington ect

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:34:10 EST 2009

hi karen,thanks for the welcome---well the best part was the inorguation(carnt spell that one lol) and the value for money everything was so cheap,all the people were so friendly,i just loved the snow in ny ;D and the fab ny accent--philly and new jersey,washington people were great as well and i liked the areas--of course i loved seeing my relatives many i have over there,over 30 cousins to start with to mention A FEW wow --also found out i hav welsh in my ancestry as well some blue eyed blond guy married one of my ancestor relatives way back he was a welsh man ;)--i want to return in the summer--cheers melinda ps one of my relatives is also a reverant and he is really funky and with it lole

From: karen.weil at sddt.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:01:55 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] ot-back from new york/washington ect

Welcome back to the UK, Milinda. Hope you had a smashing time in the U.S. of A. KJ gossip? I wish -- but there *have* been trivia contests! What did you enjoy most about visiting Ameirca, BTW?

Best,

k.w.
The States