[kj] OT: no god...?

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 08:05:03 EST 2009

its a huge organisation that moves slowly. When we live in a world of
quick get it now pay later etc its a culture shock. Seeing as i first
went to the doctor in August and diagnosed in September i am out of
the guideline requirement for treatment. Saying that if the surgery
had been sucessful it would be finished. As it is we are still waiting
at the start line. The NHS is staffed by professional healers and once
they see you as a person with intent to heal they respond, otherwise
you get lost in the greyness of those waiting to die. I tend to get
the best out of the people as they see positivity. The Traditional
Chinese Medicine approach is something that attracts me and i will use
that to cure my liver.
Guess for those wondering wtf we are talking about:
http://patsfightagainsttcancer.blogspot.com/
if you have never had a blood test to check for hep c do it now ffs.