[kj] OT: More good news

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 21:13:22 EST 2009

I can see I'm alone here. Carry on.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale

________________________________
From: Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:52:53 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT: More good news

The very same here, i listen it barely from time to time, basically it's i just don't like Patton vocals on that album.
The one that showed me the brilliance of FNM was "Album Of The Year" which i think is fantastic! and then i went completely backwards in their catalog: "King For A Day...", "Angel Dust" (at the very top, right next to "Album of The Year"!) and finally "The Real Thing" which is not bad, but it's at the bottom of the list. And I stop there as i -in a very intuitive prejudice way- doubt i would like their previous album.

My dos pesos

Javier
mexico city

Jim wrote:

..."The Real Thing" it's the only Patton-FNM album I don't listen to much at all...

Jim.