[kj] FW: [OT] Spotify

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 16:09:53 EST 2009

reply below--i sent first to your other address by mistake sorry ;)

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
To: dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk
Subject: RE: [kj] [OT] Spotify
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:07:19 +0000

if it makes you feel better,i once gave away half my record collection to a charity shop way back in the 80s,then spent the next 20 years trying to get most of it back lol

i did buy on 7inch and still have to this day- u.2s first single---i waill follow--think it was there first single brought it back in 8os/did they do--new years day? i actually like that ;)

milindafgrant