[kj] Hitchcock

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Thu Feb 19 19:05:35 EST 2009

I think his personality made the most impact on me. Sorry, that is when I think the shark has been jumped; his "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" and all that jazz (har). The one movie I thought had real promise was.....what was it called....."Strangers on A Train"? I have seen so many of his movies, enjoy the cool blondes, the weird music, etc, but not a fave. Is there a huge fan who can explain his endurance or lack thereof? Really curious.