[kj] [OT] Magazine - London Forum 13th February (spoliers)

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:46:42 EST 2009

Cheers, Darren. It's a shame they won't be over to play in the States :(

There used to be another band in the 80s called Ipso Facto..
https://discogs.com/Ipso-Facto-Life-Is-A-Cabaret-Is-It/release/1073020

From: dpeace at bigfoot.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 02:20:39 +0000
Subject: [kj] [OT] Magazine - London Forum 13th February (spoliers)

Didn’t get to see more than the last song of the support
act, a 4-girl group called Ipso Facto, as my friend who was coming to the gig
with me was in a coach stuck on the M4 for three hours. Still, Ipso Facto were
interesting, although all I knew about them was that one of their number is Hilton
Valentine’s (from the Animals) daughter. Saixties-ish vibe, although it
was unfortunate that the fancy dress shop only had three Louise Brooks wigs
left, as the drummer stood out rather.