[kj] [OT] Magazine - London Forum 13th February (spoliers)

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sun Feb 15 13:52:21 EST 2009

Take a stepladder. J

Darren

Hungerford, UK

From: jo [mailto:jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk]
Sent: 15 February 2009 18:31
To: dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk; A list about all things Killing Joke (the
band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] [OT] Magazine - London Forum 13th February (spoliers)

But we can never know exactly who will expose us as that's most of the
population up front at gigs? If you're short you've got to, at least, spring
up and down like Zebedee shouting 'fire' (or the lyrics in this scenario) to
get a glimpse and snatch a breath of fresh air - you can't do that without
looking ridiculous. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

And if anyone wants to avoid being the subject of this sort of thing, then
don't act like a cretin next to the skinny 6-foot bloke with glasses.

Darren

Hungerford, UK