[kj] OT - Comsat Angels reform

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Sat Feb 7 20:52:42 EST 2009

I expect I'm the only person excited by this news, but I'll mention it in
case I'm wrong:

The Comsat Angels have reformed with their original line-up, and will be
playing a set taken from their first three albums (Waiting For A Miracle,
Sleep No More & Fiction - their masterwork, in my view, although their
nineties stuff is worth investigation; I can't abide their late eighties
syndrum John Hughes nonsense) on April 26th at the O2 Academy in Sheffield.
Unless they announce other dates closer to home, I'll have to go.

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northeast
<http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northeast&query=detail&referral_
id=sheflist&interface=shefacad&event=309783>
&query=detail&referral_id=sheflist&interface=shefacad&event=309783

Darren

Hungerford, UK