[kj] OT: Implant

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 19:26:19 EST 2009

i was referring to those entering europe, coming from a 'barren' area.

National boundaries as in Nationalism , yes.

yep, read plenty of history, not quite sure where your 'antagonistic' approach is coming from.

sure, man has tried to control his fellow men for 1000s of years, now we have plastic cards with magnetic strips to do it..and i'm sure there's a 1000 other ways, in a 1000 other comic books..

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 11:02:16 +1100Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Implant

If they can spot us in our living rooms from space, I am sure they will have no problem seeing these '1000s' of transients roaming Europe

Nice theory, you can project manage the operation of monitoring every human being on the planet via satellite. I’m sure we have enough satellites, computer processing power and storage, and international political will and co-operation to do it.

Lovely semantics. They sound more like termites.
Different concepts have their own vernacular, don’t blame me, I missed the meeting where they came up with that one and they went ahead without me. And last time I checked I wasn’t involved in the third reich, so rest easy, I’m not promoting genocide, and if I was I think I’d launch it from a grander stage than a Killing Joke email list.

National boundaries are a relatively modern concept.

Territoriality and competition go back beyond the advent of our species. Nationality might be relatively new (debatable) but it’s just a question of scale due to the increasing complexity and organisation of society. The oldest cities in the world are roughly 10 000 years old from memory. Walled.

If 'primitive' man found himself in a barren land, he'd be looking for milk and honey, instead.

We’re talking about modern man not primitive man. Europe was occupied for the first time…once. It’s been occupied for a pretty long time now. And when different tribes in the history of Europe have come into areas that are already populated…you’re read some history right? Rome and the Vikings and all that…?

And Europe’s not barren, not last time I was there at least. Barren means largely infertile, so if you’re going off in search of milk and honey…good luck in those barren areas.