[kj] OT: Implant

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Feb 6 19:02:16 EST 2009

If they can spot us in our living rooms from space, I am sure they will have
no problem seeing these '1000s' of transients roaming Europe

Nice theory, you can project manage the operation of monitoring every human
being on the planet via satellite. I'm sure we have enough satellites,
computer processing power and storage, and international political will and
co-operation to do it.

Lovely semantics. They sound more like termites.

Different concepts have their own vernacular, don't blame me, I missed the
meeting where they came up with that one and they went ahead without me. And
last time I checked I wasn't involved in the third reich, so rest easy, I'm
not promoting genocide, and if I was I think I'd launch it from a grander
stage than a Killing Joke email list.

National boundaries are a relatively modern concept.

Territoriality and competition go back beyond the advent of our species.
Nationality might be relatively new (debatable) but it's just a question of
scale due to the increasing complexity and organisation of society. The
oldest cities in the world are roughly 10 000 years old from memory. Walled.

If 'primitive' man found himself in a barren land, he'd be looking for milk
and honey, instead.

We're talking about modern man not primitive man. Europe was occupied for
the first time.once. It's been occupied for a pretty long time now. And when
different tribes in the history of Europe have come into areas that are
already populated.you're read some history right? Rome and the Vikings and
all that.?

And Europe's not barren, not last time I was there at least. Barren means
largely infertile, so if you're going off in search of milk and honey.good
luck in those barren areas.

_____

98% arrive through 'Porous', 'security holes'. If they can spot us in our
living rooms from space, I am sure they will have no problem seeing these
'1000s' of transients roaming Europe. Lovely semantics. They sound more like
termites.
National boundaries are a relatively modern concept.
If 'primitive' man found himself in a barren land, he'd be looking for milk
and honey, instead.

> Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 17:44:19 +1300

> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Subject: Re: [kj] OT: Implant

> >From what I gather there's massive security holes in the system over

there

> anyway, mainly stemming from the fact that the borders to the rest of

> Europe are porous and that's where the vast majority of inbound travellers

> arrive from (I heard 98%)

> > scanners that smell your DNA might be cheaper? ;)

> > (I'd imagine most of us have had our blood drawn in the past couple of

> > years?)

> >> Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:55:13 +1300

> >> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> >> To: gathering at misera.net

> >> Subject: [kj] OT: Implant

> >> 4.7B quid is a lot of money to spend on a - currently - useless program

> >> (time to move to the Euro anyway isn't it?)

http://www.dailytech.com/66B+British+ID+Program+Has+No+Card+Readers/article1
4175.htm

http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_0220

> > Gathering mailing list

> > Gathering at misera.net

_____

Windows LiveT: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.
<http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Faster_022009