[kj] (OT) Cramps Singer Lux Interior Dead?

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 04:12:24 EST 2009

Wow, that is deep, poetry in fact, im moved, seriously.

Jel

From: fluwdot at earthlink.netTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 22:13:17 -0600Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Cramps Singer Lux Interior Dead?

A friend of mine said this in regards to lux's passing:

"The most interesting thing about Anne Rice's "Interview With a Vampire" is the theme that although vampires are theoretically immortal, they all fade away anyway as they lose interest in a changing world that has lost too much of what had been meaningful to them.

I'm starting to feel I've lived a bit too long myself."

I really had some of that feeling myself when I heard had lux died. Lux and the cramps made me and many people feel at home/normal when before him the rest of the world didn’t seem to speak our language.