[kj] (OT) Cramps Singer Lux Interior Dead?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 23:13:17 EST 2009

A friend of mine said this in regards to lux's passing:

"The most interesting thing about Anne Rice's "Interview With a Vampire" is
the theme that although vampires are theoretically immortal, they all fade
away anyway as they lose interest in a changing world that has lost too much
of what had been meaningful to them.

I'm starting to feel I've lived a bit too long myself."

I really had some of that feeling myself when I heard had lux died. Lux and
the cramps made me and many people feel at home/normal when before him the
rest of the world didn't seem to speak our language.