[kj] OT:PiL Tonight

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Dec 15 19:26:23 EST 2009

Mike Cooper wrote:

Hi Steve,

Sorry never saw this email - just got back from Birmingham tonight. Thought
they were brilliant and Lydon was exceptional and sang really well despite
needing the words. Lu Edmonds for me played a blinder. For those going
turn away now but we had Public Image, Careering, Not a Love Song, Poptones,
Memories, Flowers, Banging the door, Death Disco, Religion, Annalisa,
awesome version of Albatross, Rise and an excellent version of Open Up to
name a few. Really enjoyed it despite the cost and the fact it was a bit on
the sparse side.

+++++

FFF or Bags played?

T.B.