[kj] OT:PiL Tonight

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 18:41:22 EST 2009

Hi Steve,

Sorry never saw this email - just got back from Birmingham tonight. Thought
they were brilliant and Lydon was exceptional and sang really well despite
needing the words. Lu Edmonds for me played a blinder. For those going
turn away now but we had Public Image, Careering, Not a Love Song, Poptones,
Memories, Flowers, Banging the door, Death Disco, Religion, Annalisa,
awesome version of Albatross, Rise and an excellent version of Open Up to
name a few. Really enjoyed it despite the cost and the fact it was a bit on
the sparse side.