[kj] Killing Joke's 1979 song "You're Being Followed"

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sun Dec 13 06:56:18 EST 2009

Yes, there's a group of songs that fall into the "1st-ep" style that didn't make it onto vinyl:

Nuclear Boy
Malicious Boogie
Animal
You're Being Followed

If you add those to the 4 tracks on the first ep, they could have done an album... maybe with Pssyche as a taster for the new direction!

But the real "missing" KJ album is from 1984.

Eighties
New Day
All Play Rebel
New Culture
Blue Feather
Me Or You

I wonder what else they wrote then that never saw the light of day?

Jamie