[kj] Killing Joke's 1979 song "You're Being Followed"

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 10 06:06:34 EST 2009

Shame. I really like how "You're Being Followed" sounds, here, in that
live version. A simple, almost metal, riff.

I can imagine a 4-song EP with "Are You Receiving?" "You're Being
Followed," etc. being released late 1978 or early 1979.

I think "You're Being Followed" actually shows a lot of promise. "You're
being followed! / So be a joker!" as the lyrics say. Hey, I dig it.

:)

-Oliver