[kj] Setlist Suggestions for 2010 tour?

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 10 23:09:25 EST 2009

That looks like a good one tb!

-----Original Message-----
From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of The Mighty TB
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2009 12:01 PM
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: [kj] Setlist Suggestions for 2010 tour?

Obviously, around 5 or 6 songs will be new tunes off the upcoming album.

That leaves about 15 songs for the rest of the set. As the last tour really

focused on the pre-Democray songs, I think this tour should bring in some

overlooked or previously unplayed songs from the Democracy album through KJ

2003 and maybe even a tune from Hossanas. My suggestions for what should be

in and what should be left out........

Overlooked classics that should be included:

Democracy (needs to finally be played)

You'll Never Get To Me (ditto)

Loose Cannon

(Something off Hosannas - band never promoted the album in the US)

Either Judas Goat or Gratitude

Song And Dance

Mass

Out:

Communion (Love the song, but it's burned out the past near two decades)

Asteroid

Total Invasion

Change

Wardance