[kj] LA Wiltern show apparently confirmed for June 5...

Elana Mojica elana_mojica at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 16:43:18 EST 2009

I heard they are playing in Dallas on June 6th. I certainly hope this isnt true so I can go to both shows. well, I could just leave LA on the 6th and go straight to Dallas and then home to Austin, but wow would I be exhaused. And I would have to arrive in LA a few days before to hang out.. damn.. what a wonderful predicament to have :D