[kj] LA Wiltern show apparently confirmed for June 5...

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Dec 8 13:27:51 EST 2009

countessghoulita at aol.com wrote:

please don't tell me we'll be all seated...

++++

No way. The floor and pit will be definately GA standing and the balcony
with either be reserved seating or GA seating. The only question I'd have
at this point is how they'll handle pit access - will it be first come first
in w/wristbands for re-entry (my choice) or will it be a different, higher
priced ticket, with only about 150 available (that's how much the pit
holds).

I've seen dozens of shows at the Wiltern from Bauhaus to Metallica to The
Cult to Bowie right up to Nine Inch Nails final show there a couple months
ago. Great place, top notch sound.

T.B.