[kj] LA Wiltern show = bummer

Concrete Cookie concrete_cookie at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 15:08:44 EST 2009

http://www.bizbash.com/content/resource/ResourceImage/big/r812009Wiltern-Open-Floor.jpg

It's like having a show in a prison yard, what's happening to these guys... are they trying to get away from us? lol

On another note, I hope the opening act is one that doesn't bring a bunch of gangsters giving me the evil eye all night and thinking I'm about to get stabbed if I brush up against one of them...