[kj] LA Wiltern show apparently confirmed for June 5...

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 14:54:25 EST 2009

To tell you the truth that place blows! I don't think they would sell it
out like the old days? And you have to pay for certain sections if I recall
with Bauhaus in 2005. I have never seen so many tall people in front of me
and my buddy at that gig.... We are 5'11 by the way! Everyone was like 6
feet and up. Anyway I hope to get good tickets.

~LB

In a message dated 12/8/2009 9:31:48 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,