[kj] OT buns in the oven

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:19:20 EST 2009

thanks jo for the info-i will bare all that in mind ;)

milindafgrantps have a great weekend ok ;)

From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 22:57:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] OT buns in the oven

I don't know much about KCSs milinda. I would imagine that a well bred and reared one would be from about six hundred upwards.
More important than cost, you have to track down a conscientious breeder. That is, similar to Cavaliers, I think that there are some serious health problems that you have to make sure have been screened out to the best of abilities.. Like heart murmers and syringomyelia?

jo

milindafgrant ps i want a king charles spaniel there so cute how much are they jo ;0)?