[kj] OT buns in the oven

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 4 17:57:45 EST 2009

I don't know much about KCSs milinda. I would imagine that a well bred and reared one would be from about six hundred upwards.
More important than cost, you have to track down a conscientious breeder. That is, similar to Cavaliers, I think that there are some serious health problems that you have to make sure have been screened out to the best of abilities.. Like heart murmers and syringomyelia?

jo

milindafgrant ps i want a king charles spaniel there so cute how much are they jo ;0)?