[kj] [OT] John Pilger: Obama is a corporate marketing creation

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Aug 27 22:57:42 EDT 2009

I'll look into what his critics say about him cos that's something I
haven't done, if you have anything to substantiate your comments hit me,
I've only read a couple of his books and some articles, some telly debates
in Aussie etc. I rate him, not for his leftie politics, but because he
seems good at cutting through propaganda.