[kj] Quick Joke-spotting

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 08:02:03 EDT 2009

I see it, i see it!!!Isn't this back in the days when KJ wouldn't tour the US, apparently? So this was an album poster rather than tour poster I guess.(On an OT note, if you like that video, Alex, you might like this Yes/No People video. Street percussion, and it looks to me like NY. Yes/No People are now more famous for being Stomp, but don't let that put you off).http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AliU5kJXWFY