[kj] Sonisphere

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Mon Aug 3 18:12:37 EDT 2009

Well, this is a band with a long history.....if I was introducing someone to KJ for the first time, regardless of how much I love it, I wouldn't start with the later period. I mean, this seems to be status quo with any band. One would feel annoyed if all those great tunes of the past were not played....and they still seemed to be fleshing out the new stuff.