[kj] geordie's new demos

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Wed Apr 29 20:23:39 EDT 2009

reminds me ot the reverend horton heat ...no bad thing

From: fluwdot at earthlink.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:00:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [kj] geordie's new demos

If anyone is a fan of that burman roar and feedback check out herman the german on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/hermanthegermantx

on ‘his myspace tunes he recorded “ghost riders in the sky”
and “hava nagila” live through my Burman 4000 Phermans a couple weeks ago!

All Geordie lovers will recognize the tonal similarities, and if you are like me, you will enjoy the spiraling flange, feedback and endless range of harmonics, delicious!