[kj] (OT) So what..

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 19:21:55 EDT 2009

> he could establish an official techno song for the U.K.

..and Underworld can play at official state
functions for David "Cowgirl" Cameron. :

ca-me-ron ca-me-ron ca-me, ca-me-ron ca-me-ron ca-me, ca-me-ron ca-me-ron ca-me,ca-me-ron ca-me-ron ca-me,
cam-(I'm invisible) camer-(i'm invisible) cam'ron-(I'm invisible) ca--(i'm invisible)
camer-(an eraser of love) camer-(an eraser of love) camer-(an eraser of love) camer-(an eraser of love)
why dont you call me i feel like flying in two, why dont you call me i feel like flying in two, I'm invisible......

  I actually want a president who's partied his ass off a few times, smoked a little ganja or blow,
evaded his taxes on odd years, definitely who drank, had maybe a pregnancy scare or two, and
maybe cheated on his driver's exam. That's how I'd know he's one of us, dammit.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..