[kj] (OT) So what..

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 16:14:05 EDT 2009

Quick, someone Photoshop a picture of Cam' and Youth
passing out on a beach in India after a Goa party!

Here's another pol making waves,
Lord Christopher Monckton,
aka the 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley,
a British hereditary peer.. http://www.truthout.org/042009EA

"The right response to the non-problem of global warming is to have the courage to do nothing,"
"We are a carbon-starved planet." ...that if Congress moved to address climate change, it would
"create green jobs by the thousands and eliminate real jobs by the millions ...
Green jobs are the new euphemism for vast unemployment."
   ...environmental regulation in California has prompted a vast exodus from the state.
"Everyone with the means to get up and go is getting up and going, and unlike their
robotic governor, they won't be back," Monckton said - though he offered no evidence...

I guess it's payback for giving Britain Michael Jackson.

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..