[kj] OT: In-for-ma-tion

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Tue Apr 28 06:06:36 EDT 2009

personaly it was a funny thing for me regarding the manics i was aware they were important to some people but i felt that although tey appeared subversive they also appeared to be mainstream ..especially after richie's departure ..i guess they just didn't make much of an impression on me plus at the time i was heavily into new model army so they took precedence