[kj] TOT: poker stars?

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Apr 26 22:33:41 EDT 2009

The best computer programs can beat the best players in the world, some of
the time. You're unlikely to come across that level online, at the moment,
and good sites have bot scanners that will kick them off as soon as they
detect that kind of activity, but I find it all a bit fishy personally and
prefer to embarrass myself in personal games :-)

_____