[kj] (OT) Japanese metal comes to London...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 26 13:22:29 EDT 2009

Woohoo! My favourite Japanese metal band (D'EspairsRay) are coming to London in July. I was so hoping they'd end up here during the tour for the new album, and my prayers have been answered. Woop woop!

Excuse the enthusiasm ;)

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.