[kj] (OT) Pakistan

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Thu Apr 23 14:49:08 EDT 2009

Seems like a semi-suicidal move?

It does, doesn't it? But to the faithful, they're only doing God's will and earning a ticket to paradise.
I wonder how many millions will have to die in a thermal nuclear exchange before people give up on this nonsense?

The US has often been hampered in
exercising their military might by civilian concerns, there would be no
such moral compunctions with the threat of taliban with access to nukes.

Damn straight. Religious fanatics don't respect anything that is of this world. Look what happened to the Amalekites...

1 Samuel 15:3
(Sayeth the Lord)
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.
Dontchya just love it when God gives warrant for genocide? Don't you love it when somone justifies their wicked acts by saying that God not only permits it, but desires it to be so? I think that's what we are looking at with Al Queda.

Dave