[kj] Reformation

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 16:50:33 EDT 2009

I'd like to see The Mob in their original form, but given Josef's feelings about anarcho-punk, that seems very unlikely.? I did see Blyth Power play a Mob set once, which was pretty cool?(at a McLibel benefit).? And I would dearly love to see an Uncarved Block-era Flux gig.? (I saw them in about 92/93 do some gigs where they played a really strange mix of stuff ranging from Tube Disaster through Uncarved Block material, and including some presumably even newer but unreleased dancey stuff.? They were great.

Jamie